Monday, August 1, 2011

It's officially HERE!

The 2011 Autumn/Winter catty is FINALLY available! 

Do you want one?  I know you do!  Contact me for details on how to get one.  I really think this may be the best one yet!

Oh my goodness are you going to be so surprised to see all the changes!!!  The first things that jumped out at me were the following:
For me, the best one is CHEAPER stamp prices!!
 Size A-6.95
  Size B-9.95
  Size C-13.95
  Size D-17.95
  Size E-29.95

I am loving it!  

2nd awesome thing is our very own CRICUT cartridge called Art Philosphy.  It is a great package.  You get 3 (yes, that is THREE) stamp sets and 3 dimensional elements to go with it.  Now, in our catalog when you see a red outline on a stamp set that means there is a cricut image that corresponds with the image.  How awesome is that?!!!


















3rd--The Stamp of the Month program has changed.  I love the new change!  Now, you only have to spend $50 and you will be able to purchase it for only $5


4th--Our level 2 paper packs are now only 9.95!  Not only that, but our b&t paper is cardstock weight.
 










 


5th--New Glitz glitter gel colors.  Be still my beating heart.  haha!  If you know me, you know I love my Glitz! 











Over the next few days I plan on hilighting some of our new products.     

That is a quick break down of some of our new products.  I hope you are as excited as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment