Sunday, October 26, 2014

October Stamp of the Month

Home for the Holidays is only available til the end of this month.  I have loved playing with it this month!

Though I have only made cards, I think these images would be so cute on scrapbook layouts.  These are some cards I made.  Some our my own and some ideas I found on Pinterest.  Pinterest is a great place to get ideas.  In the search box I just put in the name of the stamp set or paper pack and lots of ideas come up.



I used Snowhaven paper pack, Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, and silver sequin assortment.  You can find all these items in the current Idea Book, Annual Inspirations or on my website.

2 comments:

  1. Look at your CUTE creations! LOVE THEM! Do you need my mailing address? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Well...I will for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete