Monday, April 13, 2015

Chalk It Up: Last Day of School 2014

I'm anxious for school to be out for the summer.  My grandmother would tell me to stop wishing my life away.  During our Easter/Spring break I was able to scrapbook one rainy afternoon.  It was one of my only days that we were not running around doing a million things.  I still have a nice stack of pictures from 2014 that need to be scrapped.  When I saw the pictures I ended up using for this layout, it made me long for summer break!  Only about 6 more weeks and I'll have a new Last Day of School layout to do!

Close up of my title

My goal is to always get as many pics on a layout as possible.  In this layout I used Chalk it up paper pack, complements, and accessories.  I also used the curlicue stamp set from the Artfully Sent Cricut cartidge.

No comments:

Post a Comment