Sunday, July 27, 2014

Challenge Accepted

Before going to the beach one last time (hold on for a moment of silence for no more beach vacays this year...ok...we can proceed), I decided to take part in a challenge.  The challenge was the following:  Design an item, of your choice, that uses any PML card(s) for something other than just inserting them into the pocket pages as designed. You can incorporate them into a layout (use for a title, photo mat, etc.), a greeting card, or on some other piece of artwork.  I chose to make a mini album.  I didn't know how I wanted to go about it at first, but once I figured it out it took just a little while to put it all together.  Want this album to be yours?  Email or call me and I can tell you how!  I used Surf's Up PML. 






Not sure why it says November 2010.  I am new to Picasa and I couldn't get it off or change it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment