Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Birthday!

Birthday theme continues!  I wuv birthdays...mine, yours, my kids, my hubby's, my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother. It doesn't matter whose it is...I love birthdays.  Even as I get older, I still get a little giddy before mine, my kids and hubby's birthday.  When I was growing up, my parents always made a big deal about birthdays (probably because I wouldn't let them forget it was my birthday...about a month before I would start reminding them.  Wait...I still do that).  So, I try and do the same for my own kiddos.  Anyway, it made me so happy to see in the new idea book that there was a paper pack devoted to birthdays, Confetti Wishes.  Whoohoo!

Used a little bit of shimmer trim, Confetti Wishes accessories, and cricut bundle stamp set.


I cut the Happy Birthday out from one of the papers and used pop dots.  

Love me some shimmer trim!!!

The following three are 3x3 size.  



Now...for a little drawing.  Who can't use some cute birthday cards??  Like and share this FB post and be entered to win them.  Drawing will be on Sunday when my birthday week comes to a close. (booo!) 









No comments:

Post a Comment