Sunday, August 24, 2014

Confetti Wishes

This is my birthday week (yes, everyone should take a week to celebrate their birthday.  If you don't, you are missing out.)  This year since my birthday falls on a Wednesday, I get a pre-birthday weekend and a post-birthday weekend.   My husband humors me and plays along.  
So, my theme on my blog this week will be birthday.    
Every time I use a new paper pack I fall in love.  This paper pack is Confetti Wishes (and I always think...caviar dreams should follow that).  I also used Confetti Wishes complements and assortment.  Soo cute!  I scraplifted these two layouts from www.jeanettelynton.com.  She is the founder of CTMH and there is always fabulous ideas on her blog.  These are considered level 2, because there is NO stamping.  They were quick and easy to put together with the help of the complements and assortment.    


Both layouts are of my daughter's several 14th birthday celebrations.  :)


Hope everyone has a fabulous week!!









No comments:

Post a Comment