Tuesday, August 5, 2014


Welcome to the Heartfelt Sentiment's paper packet blog hop.  This month we feature Chalk It Up!  If you are coming from Marianne you are on the right track. I love this new kit we are showcasing.  So cute!  Just in time for those first days of school photos we are all taking (whether our children are happy about that or not!).  I chose to make a first day of school teacher's gift.  I cut out the door hanger using the Cricut Art Philosophy (Pg 25 Fit to Page).  The paper background was cut from Cricut Artbooking (pg 42 cut at 4") and stamped with an image from Take Note (D1574).  

The stamped image is from Great Job (C1588).  I used Black Ink and the brand new ShinHan Touch Twin Markers--Y222 Golden Yellow and B68 Turquoise Blue.   I also used a blending pen  for those colors I don't have in markers yet.  I am loving these new markers!!
I cut the images out and glued it to the paper.  I then added puffy stickers from the 
Chalk It Up Assortment (Z3009).  

I put some microwave popcorn in the sleeve of the door hanger.  It fit perfect.  As soon as I find out what their favorite drink is, I will hang this hanger from the bottle.  

Now hop on over to Debi's blog.  If you get lost along the way you can see a list of participants here

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Will be borrowing it for my next retreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe how you made this gift! The coloring is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the coloring! Too cute and a fun "treat"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW -- that looks great!!!! I may have to borrow that for birthday treats!!!

    ReplyDelete